We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our site. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, Lazarus Adventures LLC. collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
Lazarus Adventures LLC. may also use your information if you opt to receive information about Lazarus Adventures LLC., hosting a party, becoming a consultant, or purchasing or inquiring about Lazarus Adventures LLC. products from an independent Lazarus Adventures LLC. consultant. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted by a Consultant, we collect the information that you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number. When you make a purchase from Lazarus Adventures LLC., your credit card information is collected and stored for the initial purchase. In addition, when you make a purchase from Lazarus Adventures LLC., your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our independent Lazarus Adventures LLC. Consultants to provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing and promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Lazarus Adventures LLC. has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Lazarus Adventures LLC. takes your personal information and security very seriously, and do our best to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
Minnesota Privacy Rights
Minnesota residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
- a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties if any. Lazarus Adventures LLC. and/or your consultant will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are a Lazarus Adventures LLC. client and a Minnesota resident, please contact us at the postal address below to request this information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to support@LazarusAdventures.com or PO Box 2123, Maple Grove, MN 55311.
Effective Date: January 2010